Traveling from Tokyo
- Take the Tobu Skytree Line / Isesaki Line from Asakusa Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Toei Asakusa Line) or Kita-senju Station (JR Joban Line, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Chiyoda Line, Tsukuba Express).
If you take the Limited Express Ryomo, the journey from Asakusa Station (via Kita-senju) to Tatebayashi Station is approx. 60 min-long.
- If you take the JR Utsunomiya Line (Shonan Shinjuku Line), change to the Tobu Isesaki Line at Kuki Station. The journey from Kuki Station to Tatebayashi Station is approx. 30 min-long.
Tobu Isesaki Line Timetable (Tobu Railway website)
Bus or on Foot
- 1.2 km (20 min walk) from Tatara Station on the Tobu Isesaki Line
- Approx. 4 km (10 min by taxi) from Tatebayashi Station on Tobu Isesaki Line
- Bus “Tatara Junkaisen” from the rotary at the West Exit of Tatebayashi Station on Tobu Isesaki Line:
Bus stop “Kenritsu Tatebayashi Bijutsukan-mae” (in front of the museum)
Bus stop “Tatara kouminkan-minami” (approx. 800 m, 15 min walk)